Our care givers will be there to provide comfort and support.For clients who are unable to provide care and service required 24/7, this service could be the right answer. It may suit some clients who are independent otherwise but need some extra help executing everyday activities.
Highlights of this service
- Having the help of caregivers who double up as excellent companions to enjoy a lot of social interactions.
- Enjoy constant mental stimulation through activities like listening to music, playing games, book reading, or rewarding conversation.
- Preparing and sharing meals together.
- Help to perform routine tasks, as well as accompany while going grocery shopping.
- Accompanying during light activities, such as evening walks or spending some time outside, attending social gatherings. Helping in transportation, as well.
- Regular reminders for taking the medications or go for personal appointments.
- Help to manage laundry and similar basic housekeeping activities.