When there is a loved one admitted to the hospital or on the way to recovery from illness or surgery, he/she might need a constant companion. Nevertheless, it might not always be possible for the members of the family or facility to give 24/7 attention. Our attendants can provide patient care round the clock. The attendant would keep close contact with the patient, as well as with the facilities & primary care givers.
Highlights of this service
- We provide non-medical compassionate care, our attendants will provide constant reliable professional care at all times.
- Our attendants will be with the loved ones throughout their recovery processes providing extra care and support for more expedited recovery.
- Assistance while changing in posture, especially post-surgery, or for those who are still bed-bound.
- Providing assistance in mobility.
- Assistance from sit to walk.
- Helping to get a shower, dress, or eat.
- Providing help so that the patient does not trip or slip while moving.
- Help to perform basic hygiene care if the patient requires.
- All above stated will be performed under the guidance of facility nurses or primary care giver.